Enriched with Shea Butter, Lactic Acid and Urea, this fast-acting balm leaves tired, neglected feet feeling smoother, softer and looking healthier
Fast-acting, this intense moisture-rich foot balm was created to help eliminate rough and hardened skin on the feet.
Sole Rescue exfoliates and helps break down dry, thickened skin whilst smoothing and locking in the skin's natural oils.
Feet are relieved from the discomfort casued by thick, dry and cracking skin.
Use as part of a daily foot care routine to keep feet feeling soft, supple and comfortable.
Enriched with -
• Shea butter – A super-moisturiser, promotes youthful looking feet
• Urea – Hydrates extremely dry skin and keeps moisture locked in
• Lactic Acid – Suitable for sensitive skin, lactic acid gently resurfaces and breaks down dead skin skin for a smooth silky finish
• Peppermint Oil – Not only does the scent invigorate the senses, this essential oil revives hard-working, long-standing feet.
1. Squeeze out a generous amount of Leighton Denny Expert Nails Sole Rescue into your hand
2. Apply to clean, dry skin on the soles and heels of the feet.
3. Massage in gently using circular motions and allow to absorb
Can be used overnight with socks to intensify the treatment.
Use twice daily until stubborn hard skin has softened.
Caution: Keep away from eyes. In case of contact, wash with clean warm water. Keep away from reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6,Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum, Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl, Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.