These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom. Those accessing this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products through the site will be governed by the laws of Wales and England and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
Website content is a constant evolution. The content of this website has been produced with the utmost accuracy and diligence; however, we cannot guarantee that the information will always be mistake free and completely in date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, www.leightondennyexpertnails.com disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
www.leightondennyexpertnails.com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of www.leightondennyexpertnails.com or any of the employees or agents.
www.leightondennyexpertnails.com reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by www.leightondennyexpertnails.com or their partner suppliers for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are protected by copyright. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without the prior written consent of www.leightondennyexpertnails.com is strictly prohibited.
PPC Unit 3
Heads of the Valley Ind. Est.
Terms & Conditions for competitions/ giveaways:
- The promoter is Prestige Personal Care Ltd whose registered office is at: Prestige Personal Care (Wales) Ltd / Leighton Denny Expert Nails, Unit 3, Heads of the Valley Ind. Est, Rhymney, GWENT, Wales, NP22 5RL.
- The competition/giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Prestige Personal Care and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition/giveaway.
- By entering this competition/giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found via http://leightondennyexpertnails.com , Facebook (Leighton Denny Expert Nails), Instagram (leightondennynails) and Twitter (LeightonDennyEN)
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be stated on the competition/giveaway page. After this date no further entries to the competition/giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of how to enter are as follows: You must have an account set up with http://leightondennyexpertnails.com and must submit your answer via the compeition/giveaway page in the text box provided. The winner will then be chosen at random out of all the entrants that have provided the required information.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as described on the competition/giveaway page*
*The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.*
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition/giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition/giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition/giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.